We now offer our customers the option to have a professionally built responsive website, helping you to spread the cost over an agreed period and with the option buy it outright.
We’ll build your new website to match the needs of your business whether it’s a single page or a full-blown e-commerce website. We’ll also work with you select the right look, images and create the text content for all the pages. And we’ll help to promote it!
What are the benefits of website rental?
- A professional and attractive website that looks the part – first impressions count!
- Only pay a small monthly fee instead of a large upfront cost.
- For new start-up businesses, helps with the cash flow and saves capital costs.
- Support to drive visitors to your website helping you generate new business.
- Technical support and upkeep of the site.
- Add or change website content (text and images) at will.
- Website maintenance and backups service.
- Option to buy the full rights to the website.
We also offer search engine optimisation services as part of the rental package.
What are the costs?
After discussing your business needs, the key purpose of the website and your budget, we will provide you a proposal which will include a ‘buy-it-now’ price and rental options for you to review. Once you decided on the right option for your business, we’ll complete the paperwork, agree on the details, time frames and begin the process to create and deliver your website.
There is no tie-in contract, no hidden charges, no design fees, just a flat simple monthly fee. There is a one-off set-up fee which would include your new domain name if you don’t have one already, we’ll produce your website and when you’re happy with it and paid your first monthly fee your new website will go live. You can cancel the agreement at any time, no questions asked. However, we do keep the rights to the website design.
Make some noise!
Once the website is live, we’ll even send a launch email to 2,000 potential local customers, to let them know you’re in business!
We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements – call us for an informal chat on 0113 418 2382 or through the contact form on this page.